Friday, May 12, 2017

Blog stage 8

In the blog, "Trump tax reform: Good or bad?", my classmate Jessica stated some facts regarding the presidents plan towards the new tax policy. Giving different facts, my classmate made it clear that Trumps tax reform looks to benefit the wealthy people and hurt those who has less income. I completely agree with that statement since I think trumps lack of paying federal taxes in the past could only mean his new plan will be something that benefits wealthy people who has big businesses. I believe the problem with electing a president who is really wealthy is that the president can lack in representing the low-income community and only benefit those whose income is at his level. I say this because all or most of his new plans seems to have less advantage on people that can't afford it. It seems to be more reasonable to say that those people who have more should have to pay more taxes since it won't hurt them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment